Sunday, December 14, 2008

Heading to Surfers Paradise this summer.

Recently I had a trip to Surfers Paradise and booked everything over the Internet. You would think this would be easy, but a search for Surfers Paradise accommodation in Google returns one to two hotel sites on each page, with the rest being businesses promoting their services. With over a hundred places to stay, I would have to probably visit over two hundred pages. Even then I would have to visit each hotel's site to see what they had to offer.

I thought wouldn't it be great if I could just search the web sites of the hotels.

I couldn't, but now you can.

I created a search engine which only contains the 100 plus accommodation providers and allows you to directly search the hotel sites. If a gym is important to you, search for gym and see which hotels promote a gym. Perhaps a late stay.  Perhaps you are looking for conference facilities, just type in the word conference.

Give the Surfers Paradise search engine a go and see if it helps you find what you are looking for you next trip to Surfers Paradise.

Happy holidays.

- Kelvin Eldridge

PS. You can also find the Surfers Paradise search engine at JustLocal.

No comments:

Post a Comment