Tuesday, October 20, 2009

iTouch or iPhone

Recently I purchased an iPhone and started to review the unit. Yes. The IT consultant in me never stops, but neither does the desire to share the information I learn. If you are about to purchase an iPhone, checking out the iPhone article is worthwhile.

As an example I purchased the iPhone, set it up and checked my location and the local map. That cost me around $28 and there was no warning. Something I had done on other mobile phones at no cost.

The iPhone is an excellent product, but as with all products it has strengths and weaknesses. As I explore the world of the iPhone I'll be sharing my experiences as a series of MyAnswers solutions. Had I known one trick I would have saved myself $28. I suspect others may fall for the same trap and it could easily cost them hundreds of dollars. Find out what I didn't know in the iPhone article.

Enjoy.

- Kelvin Eldridge


No comments:

Post a Comment