Sunday, May 16, 2010

Blogs now live for Templestowe, Tempelstowe Lower, Bulleen, Doncaster, Doncaster East, Eltham and Eltham North

A while ago due to the work involved in maintaining multiple blogs, I decided to consolidate the blogs for Templestowe, Tempelstowe Lower, Bulleen, Doncaster, Doncaster East, Eltham and Eltham North into a single blog. To me this wasn't ideal.

I've now developed some new technology which create posts for each blog with less time involved which will enable me to again make information more relevant to those in their local area.

The blogs for 3106, 3105, 3107, 3108, 3109 and 3095 are now live. You can access each blog from the News/Blog menu item on the JustLocal postcode page.

I'm very excited with this latest update. I also have to thank Microsoft. I've been a fan of open source software in the past but the more I move back to Microsoft software, the more I'm to be able to do and the easier it is to to it.

Enjoy.

- Kelvin Eldridge

No comments:

Post a Comment