Sunday, May 16, 2010

Incredible value for JustLocal advertisers

The aim of JustLocal is to make sure every business advertising on JustLocal gets value or their money back. Advertising generally means paying up front with no guarantee of a return on the investment. Yes it is great to then get your money back if it doesn't work, but when we advertise we want it to work. We don't really want our money back, do we.

I then thought how can I make sure advertisers always get value in a way they cannot lose. Then I had a thought. I run an IT consulting business and as I solve problems I often document the solution. Many problems can take hours to resolve and as you can appreciate, at IT consulting rates that can add up. I decided to trial making my solutions which are documented in MyAnswers, available for free for JustLocal advertisers. All it takes is one solution I provide and you'll get the value and often more than what you paid to advertise on JustLocal. Plus you'll still have JustLocal working to promote your business.

Check out the MyAnswers solutions. There are nearly 2,000 solutions and I continue to add solutions every week. Even if you said each solution was worth $10, that's still nearly $20,000 of potential value and some solutions have taken hundreds of dollars worth of time.

As you can probably tell I'm pretty excited to make this offer. I will keep this offer open for a limited time and I'll make the solutions available to those who take up the offer for a period of 12 months.

Now not only will you have an excellent advertising service promoting your business in your area, but you'll have the opportunity to save a bundle with MyAnswers solutions. You simply can't lose and that's the way I like to do business.

- Kelvin Eldridge

No comments:

Post a Comment