Friday, May 14, 2010

Word Check is now only avaliable to customers

Over the last eight years I've provided Australian English dictionaries now used by possibly over a million Australians. I previously ceased contributing to open source projects as I found my energy was being used with very little in return. Projects such as Firefox/Thunderbird, Google Chrome and OpenOffice.org use my work and energy but have provided nothing in return. I've literally tried everything I could think of and to be frank, over the years the total financial contribution was around $150 and very few people contributed to the dictionary.

I've decided since it is my clients that enable me to support my family with their financial support I need to focus my energy on those who support me. Word Check will now be available to clients of Online Connections, advertisers on JustLocal, those using my Virtual Profit Sharing page to buy from VPS partners and those purchasing products and services from my pages on JustLocal. In effect anyone who supports me financially or in other ways.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience. I trust you will understand and thank you for visiting my site.

Kelvin Eldridge

No comments:

Post a Comment