Thursday, November 11, 2010

VOTE 1: Kelvin ELDRIDGE - Bulleen district

Some of you may have noticed the phrase Authorised by: Kelvin Eldridge, 12 Stradmore Avenue Templestowe 3106 appearing on posts I've recently written. The reason is I'll be running in the next state election as an independent for the Bulleen electorate.

For those interested in what I stand for and why I'm standing, visit http://www.kelvineldridgebulleen.com/. Over the next couple of weeks I'll also be posting articles on a blog specifically about my election experiences once I'm official a candidate.

In order to ensure there is no conflict of interest, all posts until after the election will carry the above phrase.

Kelvin Eldridge

Authorised by: Kelvin Eldridge, 12 Stradmore Avenue Templestowe 3106

No comments:

Post a Comment