Wednesday, December 08, 2010

The MyAnswers site is now live

Until now I've run the MyAnswers service as part of the JustLocal service. To provide a better service for users I've now separated MyAnswers to its own site.

If you don't know about MyAnswers, they are my notes/solutions on nearly 2,000 problems I've solved in my role as a computer consultant. By making the solutions available via the internet I'm able to assist more people at a lower cost, which is one of my business goals.

Feel free to check out MyAnswers (http://www.onlineconnections.com.au/myanswers/). Keep an eye on the updated items where you'll see problems others are experiencing which might help you avoid a similar situation, or at least if the same problem happens to you, you'll know where to look.

Kelvin Eldridge

No comments:

Post a Comment