Friday, February 25, 2011

Product photographer Des Pitfield

Yesterday I had the opportunity to catch up with Des Pitfield who is a talented photographer based in Doncaster East. Des shared some of his work with me and the positive testimonials he had received from his clients.

As I was talking with Des I noticed the infinite screen which enables him to take photos of products which I could only dream of. I've certainly tried taking photos of objects before, but for one reason or another, I've never really liked the outcome as the photos tend to have shadows or the lighting isn't right. As Des showed me the equipment he uses, I could see the issue I had with lighting is not a problem for Des.

Whilst my interest was in product photography because I have a number of clients and good pictures of their products, their business and their staff are images they need to help promote their business, Des can provide a whole range of photographic services.

If you need a family portrait, pictures of your family going about their day-to-day activities, pictures to promote yourself, your business or organisation, next time you need a photographer give Des a call.

You can find Des on the JustLocal Doncaster East page.

Kelvin Eldridge
http://www.justlocal.com.au/

Tags: landscape photographer, portrait photographer, pet photographer,  school photographer, freelance photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment