Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Melbourne Photographer - Des Pitfield

I thought I'd share my portrait photo journey with others. I don't know about you but I'm not generally happy with photographs of myself, but I am very happy with the latest photograph you'll now see on my web site taken by Des Pitfield.

I said to Des I generally don't like photographs of myself but without being too vein, I do know I don't mind the guy I see in the mirror each morning. Surely someone could capture that photo for me.

As it turned out Des captured the photo I'm happy with.

The following are the three photos I've used on my web sites. I personally feel a good photo on your web site is an asset.
The first photo was taken by a family member which at the time I thought was OK. The second photo was taken by a professional photographer. I liked the photo but unfortunately the feedback I got from a person was I looked much younger in person and I did tend to feel it made me look older. Now the last photo on the right is by Des Pitfield and I'm very happy with the result. The photo captures that person I see each day.

Thank you to Des Pitfield for his excellent work. You can find Des Pitfield at http://www.despitfieldphotography.com/ and also on the JustLocal page for Doncaster East (www.JustLocal.com.au/3109).

Kelvin Eldridge
http://www.justlocal.com.au/  

No comments:

Post a Comment