Thursday, July 14, 2011

What do you love, yes, what do you love?

Google has recently release a new tool called What do you love which you can find at http://www.wdyl.com/. The question I have is I wonder what are the first things that come to peoples' minds if they were to search for one thing when they test Google's new tool.

For me I live in Templestowe. I love things local which of course is what JustLocal is all about. So my first search was Templestowe to see what would appear. I was please to see my blogs appear.

For the second search I was a bit more reluctant. It was my own name. You never know what you are going to see when you search your name. Perhaps there's something exciting, perhaps there's something you'd prefer not to see *laugh*. In any case it is a bit of fun.

Give Google's new tool a go and perhaps if you have time, write a comment and let me know what you love.

Kelvin Eldridge
http://www.justlocal.com.au/

PS. I did find this tool locked up my browser on one occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment