Thursday, June 07, 2012

Painter Doncaster, Templestowe and surrounding areas

Quite a while ago I received an pamphlet in the letter box. It was from a local painter & decorator. I kept the pamphlet because I’m interested in local businesses. I don’t know about others, but I find dealing with tradespeople isn’t one of the most fun experiences for me. I’ve had quite a few bad experiences. I know there are good tradies out there, but finding them can be hard.

I needed some painting done so I called Bill. He was quite pleasant, came out quickly and was good to deal with. Needless to say he got the work.

If you’re looking for a painter you can now find Bill on the JustLocal service on the Templestowe page (www.JustLocal.com.au/3106) or direct at http://www.justlocal.com.au/clients/templestowe-painter-and-decorator.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.JustLocal.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment