Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Shark Tank Seafood Templestowe Menu

Welcome to George and his team at Shark Tank Seafood of Templestowe. You can find Shark Tank Seafood on the Templestowe page www.JustLocal.com.au/3106. Click on the Shark Tank Seafood logo to display their menu.

Menus of local takeaway businesses are very handy but the menus I have are either out of date or I can’t find them when I want to. By having the menus online it is much easier when I want takeaway for family or friends. I can look up the menus, phone in the order and by the time I pick the order up it is ready. If the business is busy they’ll let me know an approximate time the order will be ready and that can save a lot of time.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
Call 0415 910 703 if you require computer support and
live in Templestowe, Doncaster, Eltham or the surrounding area.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment