Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Woolworths weekly specials catalogue a bit deceptive with Everyday Rewards specials

I noticed a family member this week buying groceries at Woolworths. A number of items were on special in the catalogue. When they got to the counter and the items came up but no special came up. I then provided my Everyday Rewards card and the $7 plus discount was applied.
To me that is a real trap. I certainly didn't think the specials on the front page of the Woolworths catalogue were only for Everyday Rewards card holders. I wonder how many others have been caught out thinking they're getting a special when they aren't.
To make it easier to check out the Coles and Woolworths weekly specials I've added links to their catalogues on the www.JustLocal.com.au/3109 postcode page. Keep in mind I've added the links so accessing the specials is convenient for myself and others in my area. The specials may differ in other areas of Australia.

Kelvin Eldridge
Online Connections
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
Call 0415 910 703 for computer support.
Servicing Templestowe, Doncaster, Eltham and the surrounding area.

No comments:

Post a Comment