Thursday, October 16, 2014

QVB High Tea caught my attention as I was performing some basic research for Talking Teas.

QVB High Tea caught my attention. When new customers join JustLocal I like to do some personal research simply out of curiosity. I love learning about the businesses on JustLocal. Whilst it isn't always possible, sometimes that knowledge enables me to connect two businesses together.

Now QVB High Tea is in the Queen Victoria Building Sydney so I'm sure it would be a lovely outing. Being in Melbourne that probably isn't going to help me. So my thought for those in Melbourne, why not host your own High Tea or tea party with the great range of teas from Talking Teas. Have a chat with Allison and perhaps your next party may be a Tea Party.

You can find Talking Teas on the www.JustLocal.com.au/3130 postcode page.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.JustLocal.com.au
Help locals to connect with local businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment