Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Catch Up Coffee page now provides information on agenda and tips on organising your own Catch Up Coffee.

After attending countless networking groups with little to no return on the time involved, I decided it was time I organised my own Catch Up Coffee with people closer to me. Whilst nothing may still come from them since most people are trying to sell, there's always a possibility of making a genuine connection.

The first step was getting feedback on cafes which a Facebook group I'm in provided a great range of cafes. I then produced a map showing the cafes and now it is easier to find a suitable cafe. Organising a Catch Up Coffee isn't actually that hard because people do want to meet others in their area. Yes we all want to sell, but we also buy as well when we find a suitable business. Sometimes businesses also simply help each other. I know if I see something I can provide feedback on I like to help when I can.

I've now updated the Catch Up Coffee page with the agenda for the meetings, tips on organising your own Catch Up Coffee and tips on what makes an ideal Catch Up Coffee cafe. Visit www.mapz.com.au/catchupcoffee/ for further information.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.JustLocal.com.au
Helping local businesses find each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment