Thursday, November 20, 2014

Computer Repairs Melbourne - New site now live to test how the .Melbourne top level domain performs.

I decided to register the domain www.Computer-Repairs.Melbourne. The new top level domain .Melbourne provides a new opportunity to use a relevant domain for the services I provide. Now if people are searching for Computer Repairs Melbourne hopefully they'll more easily find my service.

In addition I have no idea of how well the .Melbourne domain will perform so as always, the best way to find out is to run a test. I'll be sharing the results with JustLocal members.

This is also a bit of a change in direction for me. Over the last few years I've been very focused on generating business in the local area. I simply don't like the idea of charging people travel time as I feel it is an unproductive use of time. Yet what is really strange is that isn't an issue for others, just me. So instead of making it hard for people who aren't located locally but still wish to use my services I've returned to my original business model. I simply charge for the time involved including travel time. Quite of bit of my support calls are handled over the internet or the telephone so travel isn't an issue in many cases. However sometimes travel is required, and when it is, there's no longer an issue to me if there's not an issue for the client.

If you're in Melbourne, or in fact you could be located anywhere, and need assistance with your computer, then you're welcome to contact me via email or my mobile 0415 910 703.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
Call 0415 910 703 for IT support.

No comments:

Post a Comment