Tuesday, November 18, 2014

JustLocal.Melbourne domain name now registered and live.

The domain www.JustLocal.Melbourne is now registered and live. The domain system is a bit like a scam. If you don't register the domain someone else can, so in effect if you want to protect your internet presence a little, then often you're left with little choice.

The .Melbourne domains are worse than others. Somehow I think the Victorian government is involved and profiteering (I apologise in advance if the government is not involved) as the .Melbourne domain is probably the most expensive domain I own. If you're looking for purchase a .Melbourne domain the domain company I have on the main page of JustLocal I found to be the cheapest. Don't register any other features from the registrar otherwise the price continues to go up. I use the hosting company I have on the main page of JustLocal (www.JustLocal.com.au) so it cost me nothing extra to point the domain to the Melbourne postcode page of JustLocal.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
Call 0415 910 703 for IT support.
Servicing Doncaster, Templestowe, Eltham and the surrounding area.

No comments:

Post a Comment