Saturday, December 13, 2014

Restore button for blog deleted by Google Blogger's automated process doesn't work.

Google Blogger is getting pretty annoying lately. Three blogs so far have been deleted. Two have been restored but for the third, the restore button doesn't work. It doesn't do anything.

Google Blogger's automated scanner seems to be designed to pick up blogs set up for spamming and breaching their terms of service. From what I can see in my case it looks more like they're targeting automated blogs set up by spammers.



The first blog was recovered in a couple of days, the second was quickly recovered. I didn't even notice it had been recovered so it was fast. The third blog I can't do anything. There's a restore button but it doesn't do anything.

I decided to submit the issue to the Help forum. We'll see how it goes and I'll let people know the outcome.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.JustLocal.com.au
Helping locals find local businesses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment