Saturday, March 28, 2015

SEO services for JustLocal advertisers

SEO Company Melbourne is a site I've just set up for a number of reasons. The first being on a regular basis I assist JustLocal advertisers with their presence in Google. For those advertisers who require assistance I'm now happy to assist them improve their presence in the Google search results.

A second reason is I continue to test and measure and the site www.SEO-Company-Melbourne.com.au is part of my ongoing testing. I often release the results of my tests in MyAnswers, so all clients can benefit from the knowledge gained for a nominal cost.

The third reason is the SEO Company Melbourne site is an example of a responsive site. A site that can be viewed on the desktop, tablets and mobile phones. The techniques developed in creating this site can now be used to develop other similar sites if required.

The final reason is I wanted to share a way for people to avoid the SEO scammers. Those SEO consultants marketing their services, often very successfully, who often don't deliver anything for the unsuspecting user. The knowledge I share on the SEO Company Melbourne site can be used by anyone to lock their supplier down. That means they will now know what to expect from their SEO consultant if the SEO consultant doesn't deliver, and if they've taken the advice provided, they shouldn't be out of pocket. I believe if a supplier doesn't deliver then the customer should not have to pay.

At this stage I'm limiting my SEO services to JustLocal advertisers.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.JustLocal.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment