Thursday, March 10, 2016

McDonald's McWrap Patch at Federation Square email.

I was wondering if it is just me, or whether others have unexpectedly received an McDonald's email regarding their McWrap Patch at Federation Square.

Of course I could be wrong, but if I'm correct, it's been over two years since I may have entered a McDonald's Monopoly competition. I didn't enter their last competition and don't have any records of contacting them. As I said, I could be wrong. Weirdly the was sent to an email address I normally wouldn't give out. It makes me wonder if the email was spam.

I'm wondering if anyone else unexpectedly received the same email.

Kelvin Eldridge

PS. Apologies in advance to McDonald's if I'm incorrect and have forgotten.

PPS. If you're looking for your nearest McDonald's you may wish to check out Mapz at www.Mapz.com.au. I've made it easy to find the closest five Maccas to your current location using a mobile phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment