Thursday, May 11, 2017

Online Survey Report for those interested in online surveys for money, is now available online.

I have a very inquisitive mind and I like to test things myself, rather the believing what the marketing and advertising states. A few years ago I decided to test online survey sites and to see how much money people could make.

The bottom line is you are unlikely to make even the basic hourly rate, in fact nowhere near it. In most cases a couple of dollars an hour. However, one site did stand out and if you pick the well paying surveys, you can get equivalent to around the basic hourly rate for that short period.

I've now made the Online Survey Report available online to anyone who is interested. You can find the report at www.JustLocal.com.au/clients/onlinesurveyreport/.

Kelvin Eldridge

No comments:

Post a Comment