Thursday, December 07, 2017

Google Adsense This month total is currently wrong for Estimated earnings.

Yesterday I noticed the Google Adsense This month total in Estimated earnings, which appears near the top of the Home screen, was wrong. We've now moved on to the next day and the This month total is still wrong.

If I choose the product report for this month I get a different figure than the This month total. Another indicator that it is wrong is the This month total is up over the same period last year by exactly the same amount. For this to be true it would mean I didn't earn anything during this period last year and that's not correct.

I thought I'd share in case others are having the same problem. I expect Google will fix this is due course.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
IT support.

Update: 7 December 2017 @ 11:55 am
This issue fixed itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment