Wednesday, January 03, 2018

BAC Calculator for males, females and differing weight.

I'd already produced two different blood alcohol calculators to take into account whether people were drinking the one type of drink or multiple types of drinks. A question that frequently came up is can I enter my weight.

By chance recently I found the Widmark formula which is used to estimate the blood alcohol content, also allowed a person to use their weight and sex. I decided to write a web app that used the Widmark formula for people to determine their BAC.

The BAC Calculator can be found at www.BACCalculator.com.au. Please keep in mind the BAC Calculator can only ever provide an estimate and that each person's body handles alcohol differently.

Kelvin Eldridge
BAC Calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment