Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Bunnings Nylex Mist Base Sprinkler doesn't produce mist.

I was looking for something to make very fine mist on those sweltering Melbourne days. A fine mist can cool you down without getting you soaked. When I saw on Bunnings online the Nylex Mist Base Sprinkler, I thought I'd have to give this one a try.

The Nylex Mist Base Sprinkler as a way to produce mist is a disappointment. It really is a sprinkler, yes perhaps it produces slightly less spray than a regular sprinkler, but certainly not mist. Perhaps the product should be renamed a fine sprinkler because naming it a mist sprinkler certainly lead me to believe it would produce mist.

If you're looking for a sprinkler to produce mist, give this one a miss.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.JustLocal.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment