Friday, September 16, 2011

Doncaster computer assistance, support and repairs.

If you live in Doncaster or your business is in Doncaster and you’re computer is giving your grief then give me a call. I live locally so I don’t charge travel fees or minimum times. So if a problem is fixed quickly (and a lot of problems are), you save a lot of money. I don’t fix problems over the telephone because it takes less time for me to drive to you than it takes for you to explain your problem to someone on the other end of a telephone. I explain what I’m doing and help you by sharing my knowledge.

With over 20 years of experience in my computer consulting and support business you know I’ll be around tomorrow when you need me.

Whether you need help with your computer, with your network, connecting to the internet, with your mobile phone or tablet, or even if you feel you need a hand to better understand your computer, I can assist.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
Call 0415 910 703 for help with your computer problems.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment