Thursday, November 17, 2022

Error starting GoPro Player software. "GoPro Player is not currently available in your account."

Recently I had an issue starting the GoPro Player software. I have a GoPro and without the GoPro Player software there is no way to view or use the 360 videos. A complete downer. The following are the various error messages I received.


 


This felt to me to be more of a Microsoft issue rather than a GoPro issue so I decided to leave feedback on the Microsoft store. Given I'd not been able to access the files for a few days, shortly after posting the feedback the issue disappeared. Coincidence or Microsoft actually checking the feedback I don't know.

The main reason I'm sharing is if others find themselves in the same situation, sharing my experience might save some time.

Kelvin

No comments:

Post a Comment