Thursday, October 16, 2014

Computer repair Doncaster. If your computer giving you grief?

Computer repair Doncaster. If you need your computer repaired then think about using the services of a local person. When you simply grab a business off the internet you don't know where they're located and that means you end up paying for their travelling time. If there's problem and your computer has to be taken away, you then also end up paying for that time as well.

I run Online Connections providing computer services to local residents and businesses. Because I live locally in Templestowe, I don't charge Doncaster residents and businesses a call-out fee, or a minimum charge. You simply pay for the time required and if that is just a few minutes, as happens on many occasions, then that is all you need pay. If there's a problem and I need to take your computer away for repair and later return, there's no charge for the travel time involved. That's the advantage of using a local support person.

Have you ever sat waiting on a support line. I'm fairly sure that many times I can actually take less time to get to your home or business than you wait on the support line. Simply contact me and book a time and I turn up at the agreed time and fix your computer. In the unlikely event I can't fix the computer ,such as when the problem is the less frequent hardware failure and not a software issue, then there will be no charge and a simple thank you for giving my service a go.

So if you're having problems with your computer and are located in Doncaster, call me on 0415 910 703. I look forward to assisting you.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
Call 0415 910 703 for computer support.

No comments:

Post a Comment