Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Australian dictionary blog now live

Hi,

I've now set up an Australian dictionary blog to further share information relating to the Australian English dictionary products and services I produce. This will provide the following benefits:
  • Dictionary related posts will now largely be contained within the Australian English dictionary blog.
  • This will enable me to phase out the forum which is no longer used.
  • News items for the dictionary pages on the site will now appear in the blog rather than on the individual pages.
  • I aim to extend MyAnswers solutions to cover information I find of interest in the area of the preferred Australian English spelling.
  • The dictionary pages will have their own news feed so if Australian English spelling is of interest to you, you can now subscribe to the blog using the RSS feed.
Until now I've not been able to publish many interesting aspects of our language as it would tend to overwhelm this blog. Now I should be able to share more information.

Kelvin Eldridge
The Preferred Australian English spelling

No comments:

Post a Comment