Friday, April 25, 2014

GoDaddy - Important information regarding your discontinued product(s).

This made me laugh.

I just received an email from GoDaddy letting me know nicely, that because certain products are no longer in high demand, that as from June 25, 2014 the products listed below in the email would be discontinued.

I thought is this a scam. No it looks legit. What products!. Where's the link they mention for each product.

Then I realised that since perhaps I didn't use any of the products being discontinued, there was no list to send me. Yes an email that provides me a list of discontinued products that doesn't contain a list at all.

I think they're just trying to play with my mind and I reckon it worked. LOL

Kelvin Eldridge
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
Call 0415 901 703 for IT support.

No comments:

Post a Comment