Friday, August 15, 2014

Metric BMI Calculator suitable for use in Australia.

The metric BMI calculator I created enables me to enter measurements using metric units of measure, which is the system used in Australia. It always puzzles me when so many people mention Calories and yet the unit of measure we use in Australia is kilojoules. When I dieted I measured everything in kilojoules and I'm sure there are many others who would like to as well.

For those dieting I decided to add the Calorie values for the convenience of those people who still use Calories, but for those wishing to use metric, the BMI calculator will do what you need.

I've also produce a range of calculators so you can better understand the relationship between the use of energy and exercise. There's also a calculator you can use on your mobile device which will enable you to record your intake for the day. You can easily access these from my JustLocal site (www.JustLocal.com.au) and also my Weight Loss Maths site (www.WeightLossMaths.com.au) I hope others find these

Kelvin Eldridge
www.WeightLossMaths.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment