Friday, January 08, 2016

Fitbit burnit, holdme message.

Yes I caved. Got a Fitbit as I like to measure things and so far that's been very interesting. Today when I went to charge the Fitbit (only after three days even though it states I should get five), I was having trouble seeing the battery charging symbol.

To my surprise I saw a couple of messages pop up. BURNIT and HOLDME. I'd not seen messages before so decided to check the internet and sure enough, people do get messages from their Fitbit.

I purchased a Fitbit Charge HR in the Boxing day sales from Officeworks. The price was $130. Had the price not been so low I wouldn't have been tempted.

I've found the heart rate interesting to watch as I rest, walk or ride the bike. A bit of fun. Interestingly I read that around 50% of people who purchased a Fitbit no longer wear it. It does make me wonder how long it will be until the novelty of the Fitbit wears off.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.JustLocal.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment