Monday, January 30, 2017

Woolworths Petrol Rewards Card discount didn't work at Bairnsdale on 29/1/17

I noticed that petrol was an excellent price in Bairnsdale as we passed through recently. The pump price was 119.9 for unleaded, whilst back in Melbourne prices were in the high 130s and in Merimbula it was 143.9. On the way back to Melbourne I had decided to stop at Woolworths Petrol and fill up.

I thought I'd share the Rewards Card discount couldn't be applied by the operator. They felt it was strange but couldn't do anything about it. I checked later that night and there was a discount voucher sitting there.

So for those who have a similar problem, at least you know you're not alone. It makes me wonder how often the Rewards Card discount system doesn't work.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.PetroPricesMelbourne.com.au


No comments:

Post a Comment