Thursday, May 18, 2017

Where Did I Park My Car web app now has sharing via SMS message for Android users.

With mobile phones a lot of people appear to prefer SMS messaging over email and for while I've wanted to add the ability to share a location using SMS, but the feature is only supported by Android  mobile and not iPhones.

Since so many people now have Android mobiles I decided to add the ability to share the location link using SMS for Android users only. If Apple's iOS provides the feature in future I'll add a link for iPhone users as well.

It's interesting how many people want to have the ability to share their location or send themselves a reminder of where they've parked their car. The other day we returned from Sydney and caught the bus back to the long term parking. It takes quite a while to get back to the car park and the car park is huge. Having the ability to see where the bus was and where I car was parked made everything much easier.

If you want to share your current location with others, even send yourself a reminder as to where you've parked your car, check out Where Did I Park My Car at Where Did I Park My Car.

Kelvin Eldridge
Where Did I Park My Car

No comments:

Post a Comment