Monday, February 08, 2021

Melbourne Metrolpolitan Trains Lilydale line, buses replacing trains from Ringwood to Lilydale 9/2/21-19/2/21

There was a notice at the Mitcham train station today notifying passengers buses will replace trains between Ringwood Station and Lilydale station from the 9th of February to the 19th of February 2021.


With the new overhead bridges being built at Lilydale Station and Mooroolbark Station there's going to be some big channges. I decided to video the Ringwood to Lilydale section of the Lilydale line today and you can find the video at https://youtu.be/KmxXmnF9qqA. I've also taken a video from Lilydale to the city and return to Mitcham which I'll make available in the near future.

My aim is to link the videos into my Mapz site (www.Mapz.com.au/nearesttrainstation/) so people can easily get additional information on the train stations around them.

Kelvin Eldridge





No comments:

Post a Comment