Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Bike Trail Melbourne site now live.

The bike trail site (site) showing videos of Melbourne bike rides I've completed is now live. The bike trail site shares my latest videos and earlier videos will be added over time.

All bike trail ride videos are available on YouTube but YouTube isn't the best place to provide additional details for the ride such as the route taken. The bike trail site will continue to evolve based on ideas I have, but often I find others making requests is a great way to find out what people would like or need, so please, if you have suggestions, feel free to leave a comment.

Kelvin Eldridge
https://www.onlineconnections.com.au/biketrails/

Update: 20/01/2022
Biketrails has now been moved from it's own site to under my Online Connections website. The level of activity at this point in time didn't justify the cost of running Biketrails on it's own site.

No comments:

Post a Comment