Wednesday, October 28, 2009

OzEfilter 1.8 now available

OzEfilter 1.8 is proving to be very popular amongst those who use it. It is our secret weapon against spam and malware and is now available at a reduced price.

The problem with anti-virus software is it waits until the malware is in your computer before it checks it. Then anti-virus software can't pick up the latest malware because it takes a couple of days for the solutions to be created and released to users.

OzEfilter isn't an anti-virus solution, but because you get to check your email at the mail server before you collect your email, it helps to avoid most of the unwanted emails. Based on the recent Face-off between the free anti-virus software packages, an ideal combination would be OzEfilter and Microsoft Security Essentials. That combination will give you excellent protection at minimal cost.

OzEfilter is now also a Virtual Profit Sharing opportunity. Our business model is to share our profit with those who help us by referring business. Not just once, but for the life of the customer relationship. VPS members using OzEfilter can now help spread the word about OzEfilter and receive not only our thanks, but cash as well.

A couple of ways I use OzEfilter that makes my life easier are the following. I've installed OzEfilter on a netbook which enables me to continuously monitor my emails when I'm not on my main computer. I've also used OzEfilter to monitor newsgroups and only keep emails which contain the subject for things I'm interested in. This has saved my hours in deleting unwanted newsgroup emails. Perhaps you have an interesting way you've used OzEfilter.

Thank you to everyone using OzEfilter. Your support really is the lifeblood of OzEfilter.

- Kelvin Eldridge

No comments:

Post a Comment