Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Spam filters, spam blockers, stopping spam. Get OzEfilter for free

No matter what you try the spam keeps coming. The problem with filters is good email ends up in a spam folder meaning you don't think you've received an email even though you have. I see businesses get important orders which they don't know about because they've ended up in the spam folders.

I've received over 60,000 spam emails and rather than have them reach my computer I use a program I developed called OzEfilter. OzEfilter checks my mail server and enables me to quickly review the emails from people I don't know. Those emails I don't want I hit the delete button and they're gone, never to reach my computer.

As the current version of OzEfilter is now due to expire at the end of April 2011 I'm making the OzEfilter  available for free so you can take OzEfilter for a spin. Visit the OzEfilter page (http://www.ozefilter.com/) to find out more and send me an email with the subject "Please send me a free copy of OzEfilter" and I'll send you a copy of OzEfilter.

But I have to warn you. Gmail doesn't work as it doesn't like programs you receive as attachments even if they don't contain malware. Other ISPs may have spam filters hiding emails you wish to receive. So if you don't receive your free copy within 48 hours contact me using another email address. It really isn't me, it is you, or should I say your ISP and your email client is making decisions for you that may not be in your best interest. Take control of your email with OzEfilter.

Kelvin Eldridge
http://www.onlineconnections.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment