Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Paid surveys - Can you make money? Which sites are best?

On the 31st of December I decided to start testing online survey sites to see if people really can make money. You'll see promotions which suggest you'll make up to $50 per survey. Is this true? What can you really make? Will you ever answer enough surveys to get paid? Will you ever get paid?

These are questions I decided to answer. On the 8th of January I started a log of the survey companies, the surveys I complete, the payment for each survey and the equivalent hourly rate, 

I've decided to continue running these tests for 28 days. This should be sufficient time test the sites and determine the best sites and worst sites. The results will be published as a MyAnswers solution.

If you're interested in doing online surveys to generate some additional cash, send me an email and I'll let you know when the MyAnswers solution is available. Save time and effort by taking advantage of the time (estimate to be over 40 hours) I'll have put into completing surveys and get the maximum return for your efforts. At a minimum you'll know what you're getting into and what to expect.

Kelvin Eldridge 
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
Call 0415 910 703 for computer support

No comments:

Post a Comment