Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Bank of Queensland not currently able to accept BPAY for VicRoads

I thought this was interesting today. As an IT person I see lot of systems not work as they should. Today it was the Bank Of Queensland's online service. I went to pay the car registration for VicRoads and received the following pop-up message.


Now the question becomes, is this a Bank of Queensland issue or a VicRoads issue?

To test I signed on using another bank's account and entered the VicRoads' BPay biller code and VicRoads was shown as the biller. This shows the problem is not with VicRoads, but with Bank of Queensland.

If you find yourself in this situation I'd suggest paying using another payment method. In this case I used a credit card and paid on the VicRoads site. At least now you know it isn't you if you see the same error message.

Kelvin Eldridge
Online Connections
www.OnlineConnections.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment