Saturday, February 22, 2020

South Australia red light camera, speed camera locations now added to Speed Camera Locations site.

The Speed Camera Locations site started out of my own interest with the red light and speed camera locations for Victoria. Since then I've added red light and speed camera locations for New South Wales.

Whilst it can take some work, I decided why not see if I could add red light cameras and speed cameras for South Australia. That work is now completed enough to provide red light camera and speed camera locations for South Australia. There's still some work to be done, but I feel it is better to provide the basics and then flush out the rest as time permits.

For example of work that still needs to be completed I find the number and value of fines really helps to locate where the most people are making the same or similar mistakes. For example quite a few people were booked in the Melbourne CBD area when the speed limit across the area dropped to 40 km/h. Yes the government does provide a few weeks notice but many people for months, if not years are not aware of the change. If you're not familiar with the roads in an area it's easy to make a costly mistake.

I hope others find the South Australian red light camera and speed camera locations useful.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.SpeedCameraLocations.com.au/sa/


No comments:

Post a Comment