Tuesday, October 06, 2020

Officeworks click and collect - real-time drive video of collecting purchase.

 It's interesting to see which businesses are good at handling click and collect. We jokingly say if you order from a company that uses Australia Post, it's click and forget. But with click and collect, if the stock is available, you'll generally get it by the next day.

In this case I ordered a software updated from Officeworks on via the internet to be collected. It was Thursday night so it was expected I'd have to wait until Saturday and was advised the item would be available Saturday. To my pleasure I received a notification early Friday the item was ready for collection.

The service was very good. The only issue I have with click-and-collect is often the location you pick up the item is not clearly signed. This was true for Officeworks at Doncaster. I entered via the Tram Road entrance and there was nothing to indicate where I should go for the click and collect pick up. Not a big deal since I drove the only way customers are supposed to go and found the tent quite easily.

Because I have a dashcam I thought I'd share the experience I recorded. You can find the video on YouTube at the following location.

https://youtu.be/fLuPeTOtGiM

Hope it helps in some way.

Kelvin Eldridge

No comments:

Post a Comment