Tuesday, September 07, 2021

Easier way for Victorians to find out about new public exposure locations around them.

I was finding it hard to keep up with the public exposure locations for coronavirus in Victoria. There's roughly a thousand hotspot (public exposure locations) so checking them each day or every few days can be a bit overwhelming.

I decided to write a web page where I could put in my postcode and up to 10 postcodes around me. That would allow me to see those postcodes that were of interest to me rather than a list with just one postcode, or the entire list. I then decide to extend the page with a quick fill feature which finds the 10 postcodes around your current location.

Having done that I add the result page to my Home screen on my mobile and can quickly check if there's any new public exposure locations around me. Even better family and friends can do the same.

IF anyone is interested in a neat tool that can help find out about Victorian public exposure locations you can find it at the following location.

Victoria Exposure Sites (onlineconnections.com.au)

Kelvin

No comments:

Post a Comment