Sunday, January 30, 2022

Covid risk calculator and chart

Tonight I came across an article on a Covid  risk calculator so decided to investigate. I think it turned out to be worthwhile.

On the Immunisation Coalition's they've provided a Covid risk calculator and a useful chart which shows the Risk of Dying from COVID-19. Both I feel are quite useful pieces of information to help inform people about the risk of not getting vaccinated. Each of us need to keep ourselves educated and I feel this type of information can only help.

Covid Risk Calculator | Immunisation Coalition

Covid risk charts all versions (immunisationcoalition.org.au)

The Covid Risk Calculator only covers the situation where there's up to 2,500 cases per day which is quite a lot lower than the current level of cases in Victoria. I don't know if it would be correct to assume that means the risk is four times higher (with the current level of daily cases) but it's never good to assume.

Sadly what I did get out of the calculator is I have a much higher chance of getting a speeding ticket in Australia than catching or dying from Covid. Now if I get a chuckle from this comment that is probably a good thing. At least you're reading this article and may check out the links above.

And for those who want to reduce the chances of getting a speeding ticket perhaps check out www.SpeedCameraLocations.com.au

Kelvin

No comments:

Post a Comment