Thursday, August 19, 2010

Losing weight is easy.

I've just returned from an extended holiday and put on 5.2kg whilst away. In the past this would have been a concern, but now that I know how to lose weight it isn't an issue. Already in the first week I've lost 1.8kg with no exercise and just normal activity.

I find that most people make losing weight complicated and that sought of makes sense. Imagine if it was easy to lose weight. All those weight loss programs wouldn't make money. Those exercise classes people attend thinking they'll lose weight wouldn't be required. Those pre-packaged meals wouldn't be needed either. There is an entire industry out there built on a message that you need help to lose weight. Yet amazingly it is very easy to lose weight and it requires no exercise. That isn't you shouldn't exercise, but exercise isn't required to lose weight. I know. I lost 20.6kg using a simple approach, and so I could show others no exercise was required, did no exercise as part of my weight loss approach.

The tool I wrote to help me lose weight I've made available on the internet for others to use. You can find it at the following address http://www.justlocal.com.au/clients/dieting/bmi-bmr.php.

Losing weight doesn't require any expense. If just requires a small amount of knowledge, probably around 5 minutes of effort a day and is easy once you know how.

If you're losing the battle of the bulge and you're a client, friend or family member then please feel free to ask me how I lost the weight. I am happy to share what I've learnt.

Kelvin Eldridge

No comments:

Post a Comment