Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Computer Repairs Melbourne site has been set up to enable people to more easily find Online Connections.

One of the problems I find with the internet is we often set up a business using a name we like that has taken us some time to decide upon. But then who searches for your business by name at the start when no one has heard of you? As part of my ongoing testing I decided to set up a second site but use the domain www.Computer-Repairs.Melbourne.

I've now set up pages for each of the postcodes around Templestowe and it will be interesting to watch over time the level of traffic these pages receive as compared with my site www.OnlineConnections.com.au. The following are the additional pages.

www.Computer-Repairs.Melbourne/templestowe
www.Computer-Repairs.Melbourne/templestowe-lower

I'll be sharing the results of this testing with JustLocal members.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.JustLocal.com.au
Help local businesses prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment