Tuesday, January 06, 2015

How to lose weight fast.

A lot of people search for how to lose weight fast. The fastest way I lost weight is I went to Thailand and ended up with what I nicknamed Thai Tummy. Over one night I lost 4 kg and it was not pleasant. Of course it also made no real difference to my weight over time.

Losing weight fast is something we'd all like to do but it isn't practical. You put on weight over time and you'll need to lose weight over time. I met one person who had been dieting  and was going to the doctors because they felt they weren't losing weight fast enough. They were getting test after test done. When I asked them how long they'd been dieting (a month) and how much weight they'd lost, it was roughly the amount of weight you'd expect. I was very surprised the doctor was getting tests done since the dieting was working. It was the expectation of the person that was not right.

A while ago I decided to investigate the maths behind losing weight and share what I learnt at www.WeightLossMaths.com.au. You'll find additional information in the blog www.WeightLossMaths.wordpress.com. I wrote a couple of tools to assist me and you can find those online tools via the menus.

Set a realistic weight loss goal and stick to a plan and you'll find you'll lose the weight. I'm not saying it is easy. I lost 22 kg and put a lot of that back on over the last five years. It's time for me to lose the extra weight again. For me the first technique is you have to get your mind in the right place. Get determined. Really determined. So determined you're going to make this happen. If you do that it will happen.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.WeightLossMaths.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment