Friday, March 01, 2019

Adsense - Valuable Inventory: No content

A while ago a few of my sites were no longer showing Google AdSense ads. The sites were no longer listed in the AdSense Site list. Adding the site www.NearestTrainStation.com.au today returned the reason being "Valuable Inventory: No content" as shown in the following.



I tried adding this site again to AdSense today as another site that was also rejected for the same reason, when I added it yesterday, the site was added to Google AdSense without a problem.

Whilst I can't be sure, I have a feeling there may be a couple of different reasons you may get this message.

For the other site which was www.PavingCalculator.com.au, which is now acceptable to Google AdSense, with if I recall correctly there were no changes. I decided to try the www.NearestTrainStation.com.au site but that site was still being rejected. Perhaps it's the large map taking up much of the screen. You never really know.

All I can suggest in this situation to try again at some future point. This site had been working for years without a problem and now there's a problem. I'm guessing but I suspect the review is automated so it's not a human making the decision but an algorithm. Algorithms change.

In the meantime rather than Google AdSense ads I'll include ads from a different organisation. I do prefer using Google AdSense, but if for some reason I'm not meeting their requirements and I can't work out what's wrong, it's best to move on.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
IT support

Update: 5/03/2019
Resubmitted www.carrunningcostcalculator.com.au which was rejected with the "Valuable Inventory: No content" message. NOTE: The were no ads included on the page at time of submission as a site.
Whilst there's no idea as to why the site is rejected, it is possible the number of fields appearing on the form is giving the bots an issue.

Update: 29/03/2019
Site www.GPSTrackerForCar.com.au also rejected with the Valuable Inventory: No content" message. Perhaps providing enough examples may help others work out what the pattern is for sites being rejected.

Update: 6/04/2019
Found I'd made an error with the canonical tag on www.GPSTrackerForCar.com.au as I'd repeated the same tag across the three pages. I fixed this issue and resubmitted. Still getting the same message. Not sure what the issue is. To reiterate this site is my own work based on my own research. No material is copied from other sites.

3 comments:

  1. I made a grades calculator (pasonopaso.com) and I´m getting the same "Valuable Inventory: No content". Did you found any workaround=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure how much luck you will have with your site as there's no text for the person visiting the page. If it was me, as a test, I'd include the instructions, tips, etc., under the calculator. Reindex the page with Google and then resubmit the site with AdSense. Don't know if this will work but it's what I'd try.

      Delete
  2. i also get this message Valuable Inventory: No content on one of my blog page and i took that page down and requested a review its still the same thing.... what can i do, Please help me

    ReplyDelete