Friday, March 01, 2019

McDonald's Chicken McFeast $5 meal.

Now I don't really want to encourage people to eat McDonald's, but for those who already do, the Chicken McFeast $5 meal is good value.

A while ago I went to Maccas in the Knox Shopping Centre. Before ordering I opened the Maccas app on my mobile to check the Maccas at Knox were selling the Chicken McFeast, which they were. I walked up to the counter and ordered the Chicken McFeast. I was told they didn't sell the Chicken McFeast. I said, "according to the app you do". The person then got the manager. The manager said it was after 2 pm so the Chicken McFeast was not on special. I said, "according to the app the offer is until 5 pm". Dare I say it I did not get happy customer service, but I did get my Chicken McFeast, or so I thought. I sat down to eat the Chicken McFeast only to find I'd been given a McFeast with a beef patty. Exasperated I couldn't help but shake my head.

This experience actually reinforced a good lesson Even though the Chicken McFeast special is often not promoted, the special offer is current and available. To check, open the Maccas app on your mobile and go to order a Chicken McFeast from the store you're at, or going to. The Chicken McFeast can be found under the Classic burger range. Also to check the offer is still available you need to go to order the meal and then select the small size. You'll see the price is $5 and the offer is until 5 pm. You don't need to order the meal through the app.

I now always check the app before ordering the Chicken McFeast. Avoids any potential grief.

Kelvin Eldridge

No comments:

Post a Comment