Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Bike trail videos now released twice a week on Wednesday and Saturday.

As my use of YouTube evolves I like to release videos in a way that makes sense to people. I've decided for that reason to release new Bike Trail videos on Wednesday and Saturday. Real-time drive videos will be released on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday.

There's always the possibly of other videos being released such as new or updated red light camera/speed camera locations. Also there may be one off videos I wish to share with others. These videos will mean that on some days two videos will go live. One in the morning and one at night.

The following is the current list of Bike Trail videos

Bike Trail, Main Yarra Trail, Part 2, Heidelberg to Abbotsford

Bike Trail, Southbank Promenade, Yarra Promenade, Orrs Walk, South Wharf Promenade, River Esplanade

Bike Trail, Main Yarra Trail, Part 1, Templestowe to Heidelberg

Bike Trail, Koonung Creek Trail, Donvale to Ivanhoe East

Bike Trail, Green Gully Trail, Templestowe

Bike Trail, Edithvale Seaford Wetlands Environment Area

Bike Trail, Wingrove Park Trail, Eltham to Eltham South

Bike trail, Fitzsimons Lane, Diamond Creek Trail, Templestowe to Eltham Aldi via Eltham Lower Park

Bike Trail, Albert Park Lake

Bike Trail, Westerfolds Park Circuit, Templestowe

Bike Trail - Ringwood Lake Park, Ringwood

Bike Trail - Mullum Mullum Creek Trail, Ringwood, Croydon

Each week two new adventures will be shared with those who are interested.

For me taking videos and sharing the videos helps to keep me motivated to get out and try to stay in some form of shape. Thank you for watching the videos as it makes me feel others are interested in the videos and that also encourages me to keep making the videos.

Another reason I take the videos is for when the weather isn't so good, I can use the videos to ride the exercise bike and enjoy the ride again whilst I exercise. Hasn't happened yet, but I also hope to have a virtual ride with family where we both pick a ride and share the ride whilst we both use the exercise bikes.

For whatever reason you choose to watch the videos, thank you.

Kelvin Eldridge

No comments:

Post a Comment