Sunday, January 24, 2021

Jumping the queue at KFC Eastland.

I was recently at Eastland and decided to have KFC. The problem is the queue was quite long. I wondered what would happen if I used the app. I had checked the app and the special on the app meant it was also cheaper.

I decided to go for it. I opened the KFC app, selected the store and placed the order. The order came up with my initials but not the order number number shown in the app. My order also appeared high up on the list so I may have jumped some existing orders (hard to tell) but certainly ended up jumping the queue of people waiting.

Perhaps not the most socially responsible thing to do, but certainly saved some time. Possibly one of the fastest services I've received at KFC Eastland.

One downside is if you're a senior and have a Seniors Card, you can't get the senior's discount using the app. No free offer either that appears on the receipt if you provide feedback. However, the special in the app in this case was a better price.

Kelvin Eldridge


No comments:

Post a Comment